Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, I finally graduated!

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Another excellent result!

Just think. You don't have to do it again.
    Take a break. Have the next 2 days off!
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Congrats and Happy XMAS

What a great gift, to graduate and do it just before Xmas, what better can you ask.

I remember my schools days, that was I think a century ago. But it was fun and hell all in one.

Hey, I know you might be a bit burnout, and many will tell you to go for your master, I took my BS back in the 72 in Bus Adm, and one year later took my master in Finance and History, that was when computers use to take a whole building just to add 2 + 2. Ha HA HA , those were the days. Then 15 yr later I started my Doctor degree and finished it in Dec 2000, A year later I retired.

One thing you will learn the paper is important and will open doors, but before you do anything, concentrate in your certifications and get as many as you can, they actually count more and you make more than with just a plain old master. After that then if you still feel up to it then go ahead and work on your master. And be wise, choose a field which is wide open and just begining to be develop, so that you be in the forefront.

Nice to heard you got thru, and that in itself is a great accomplishment.
    One thing to keep in mind , is , today is the begining of your career and what happen from now on, is only due to what you set your mind to. The sky is the limit even on times as these ones. Set short term goals, with a scope on your final destination, and never, I mean never, take a short cut, because one day it will come back and bite you in the arse.

So Congrats, Take a nice long vacation till Jan 2 and start you new BA on the employment hunt.

Well done Jeff.!!!!!!!!!

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

Congrats on your ehh I mean B.S.
    wheres the party?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12