Thread: Cell Phone Lookup

Cell Phone Lookup

Does anyone here have the ability to lookup a person's information just by their cell phone number?

I've been receiving some pretty vulgar calls and usually the person blocks their number. Last night, though, it seems he forgot to block it.

I have his number, but it belongs to a cell phone provider.

Can anyone help?

Best thing I can suggest is to report this person to the police. This is considered harassment, and if it is the same person calling from the same phone number they can check your phone records to confirm. The police is who you should contact. Just do a Google search on the web but it is usually inefficient at resolving the entire length due to FCC privacy laws.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Nflight is right.
    The correct process is to lodge a complaint with your telecommunication provider and maybe also with police (your telco will tell you what the procedure is).
    They (the telcos) have a duty to follow through on it and to notify police under certain circumstances.
    The best thing you can do is get the complaint lodged, from then on it is on the record.
    If it continues then they have a records of how long it has been going on, how frequently etc. and that gets used as evidence.
    If you don't want to go through all that hassle then you can request a number change.

It is not pleasant.
    Hope you get that resolved soon.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    If you don't want to go through all that hassle then you can request a number change.
    You might be able to get what is called a "silent" or unlisted number when you get your new number. Also make sure your caller line ID is blocked from the get-go so only the Police and 911 know what your real number is.