Thread: Hi ya everyone!

Smile Hi ya everyone!

Hi ya guys, just thought i'd pop in and say hi after not visiting here for about 6 months. Fully moved in my house now and have been here coming up to about a year now.

I was shocked to notice that so many projects seem to have died on the BOINC platform. NanoHive is dead and gone, RS is dead (shame i loved that project!) and Rosetta seems to be really... well f'ed up. I was gonna do a few WU's for Rosetta but can't get any work.

It seems such a shame that we all put so much work into a project providing 100,000's of hours of CPU time and they just pull the plug and disappear off the net without ever providing any results of all that hard crunching CPU time.

Unfortunatly i don't spend much time on my PC any more, nor can i afford to buy/upgrade my PC any longer. Money is so tight lately! I hope to see you all around from time to time but it looks like you're all doing really well anyway and keeping up the good work!

Best Regards
    Matthew
    Evil-Dragon

Welcome back Matthew, you've got a few new faces to meet (myself included!)

Yeah, welcome back (even briefly) Evil. Your always welcome around here.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

A welcome back your Evil -Dragon ness from me too....I hope your doing well in this messed up world economy but it sounds like your just getting by like the rest of us. Send us some pics of your new house if you have time.

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

Good to hear from you again Evil-Dragon. Hope you can see your way to some crunching again soon.

Hi ya everyone!

Thanks for stopping in Evil Dragon; Yes it has been awhile, but you are very welcome. So anytime you feel the twinge of competition or just need a lift from missing DC-ing stop in and give us a shout. We love it when good friends stop in and fill us in with there life's bumps and hurdles. See ya Soon!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Evil-Dragon, one of the projects you put a lot of time and effort into is Majestic-12, and it's running stronger than ever. We certainly could use your input there as we are slowly falling behind and I am getting very near my personal goal of just over a billion URLs. I'll be leaving that project then for another yet undecided project (likely DIMES).