Thread: Hey guys

Hey guys

Sorry I'm not around more often. I'll be back with a vengeance once i get a new hdd and case. They'll have to wait a bit though because my car decided to rip apart a clutch that was only installed 4 months ago. they're inspecting wether its a warranty case or not. I'll be moving on to a race-style clutch now to avoid having to disassemble my car every 4-5 months.
    I did a nice whatpulse dump recently though, courtesy of my mothers laptop, hopefully she'll write some more papers.
    anyways don't worry about me, I'll be contributing again soon.
    Happy easter, etc etc
    Fred

Good to see you posting again, I just got off working two jobs and am back to my normal day job...hopefully I'll be able to participate more too..
    what case and drive are you looking at ??

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

as a case I'm going for the Zalman GS1000 (http://www.zalman.co.kr/ENG/product/...ad.asp?idx=310)
    HDD i just want a 1 terabyte version, doesnt really matter what make, as long as it works

Wow...that's a nice case and I love the cable routing scheme. Hard drives are fairly cheap now considering, gonna go with a single drive or a raid set up ?

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

I'm going to put the 1 tera drive in my other puter (the intel). I already have a 500 gig one in there but some exztra storage is needed. in the amd I'll put the 500 gig disk that will hopefully be replaced by a new one in warranty.
    The case is so huge i'll probably get lost in it, but since it has to house a 3870 crossfire setup (with enough pci express slots to make it a quadfire setup) i'll need that extra room. my old antec 900 was completely stuffed with wires and graphics card, never got the chance of making anything with a decent air flow out of it. might use it to house the intel, only a small graphics card so it should have enough space and most importantly more airflow.