Thread: DrugDiscovery@Home

DrugDiscovery@Home

New BOINC project alert!

http://drugdiscoveryathome.com/

"DrugDiscovery@Home is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to model the behavior of leading compounds that could be developed into new medicines. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.

DrugDiscovery@Home is in an early alpha phase and does not have a formal relationship with academia or the pharmaceutical industry."

It seems to be run by the same people as Hydrogen@Home. Vaughan, can you get in touch with the admin at the site, because we can't join without an invitation code?

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    As admin of the Team, vaughan gets in all the new projects first.

Vaughan, put a couple of spare cores on it if you can. At least to take out of the zeros.
    The cavalry will arrive to help you as soon as they open the account creation. (or invites are distributed)

I would if I could but I don't have an access code either. Some of these new projects struggle in the beginning.

It's a bummer that their server status shows so many "results ready to send", they have asked for more volunteers in the forum, but won't allow us to join.

http://boinc.drugdiscoveryathome.com....php?id=41#328 I have the invite code I'll share with vaughan. Please restrict to only a few for now though. Bok

OK I'm in.
    Beware the initial download is >20MB.