Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Race 1 Stats - Finished!

with boinc in windows, you can set a start time (sorta) via "crunching hours" ... not sure if it pauses crunching, tho.

edit: advanced > preferences > processor usage > checkmark a day you wish to override and enter the time (i used military time just to be safe)
    Last edited by plonk420; 05-24-2009 at 04:43 AM.

Looks like the credit has been granted now.

Good thing I decided to forgo this one. Nothing but storms and power outages all week.
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

thank you very much liuqyn

take a look at Rosetta @boincstats
    Last edited by txt.file; 05-24-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: bs
    Linux is like a wigwam. No windows. No gates. Apache inside. http://debian.org

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    RACE 1 FINISHED

Congrats to the winners of each category, and to everyone else as well. This was one wicked race.

I figured I'd best wait for the morning to do the final stats collection, and final double-checking, and I'm glad I did, because the pending credits disappeared.

The stats pages are updated, as well as the first post of this thread with the final charts. Now it is time to prepare the new pages and thread for Race 2, that is going to start in less than 12 hours. (Are you guys caching already? )

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678