Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladypcer left our SOB team......

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Hi LP

I see you're still in the process of "finding a place to call home".
    They say that "home is where your heart is", so you just have to track down your heart and you're set.

As Ototero said, you can run whatever project you want with us. It may be more noble to run a life sciences project than a test project, but each person's preferences are not to be discussed. So we're in *all* projects, and everyone runs what they want.

We would naturally love it if you stayed with us, but that is your decision to make. But even if you end up staying on another team you are most welcome to come by here and chat with us. Several members of other teams come here and post regularly. We strive to have good Inter-Team relationships with any friendly and competitive team out there.

Above all, have fun LP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ototero
    Hi LP,

Nice to see you back here again. Don't bother looking at our stats today, they are crap.
    Which stats?

Chaz,

www.stats.amdusers.com

Look at the 2 active stat pages, it show EVERYBODY is active.

Just a small cockup I made yesterday. It will be fixed today.

Ah, ok. I was looking at the other pages, but they seemed fine.

Ladypcer left our SOB team......

Yea I would say just about everybody left the SoB Team! I found an old thread that had some distinct features I wanted to show. Listen I am not one to run over people with out telling them so. So here is the deal, I like this project and will run it for some time. I noticed quite a few of you ahead of me, instead of starting a new thread and hoping everyone gets to visit and see the new thread. I did the best thing I know I hijacked this one.

NO I am not leaving SoB or even thinking of leaving AMD Users (will only happen if I die). I am moving up the ranks and just want to get some excitement going so maybe we can get beyond 21st place. If your standing along side the highway and a big truck rolls by and hits a puddle YOUR ALL WET.!>!>!. My Engine is purring away and everyday I pass a few more of you, I will beep my horn and toot my - oh you'll figure it out when I wave from the front of the line someday!

Happy Trails

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123