Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New WCG Badges

New WCG Badges

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/he...rtName=web#331

for stats wanking...

Ruby - 180 days of computing
    Emerald - 365 days of computing
    Sapphire - 2 years of computing

Does anyone know of a way to show them in your sig? We've acquired quite a collection already.

dunno.... they show up on THEIR forums. people would probably have to build a custom sig/avatar/image thingie to do it outside of there, maybe.

I have the following:

FightAIDS@home - Sapphire
    Proteome 1 and 2 - Gold
    Defeat Cancer - Silver
    Genome & Muscular Systrophy - Bronze

I left WCG about 2 years ago, and have crunched mostly Enigma, Milkyway and LHC since so I'm quite impressed I've got those badges.

Quote Originally Posted by plonk420 View Post
    dunno.... they show up on THEIR forums. people would probably have to build a custom sig/avatar/image thingie to do it outside of there, maybe.
    Might be wrong on this but I think that bok from Free-DC has been asking the WCG admins on the WCG forum about exporting the sub-project stats so he can get the "badges" but hasn't had any success yet.

So this project used to be non-boinc, but now it is all boinc?

Was this project United Devices??
    Last edited by Beerknurd; 07-19-2009 at 03:33 AM.

Yes it is now all BOINC, and kinda' yes it used to be the Grid - until they fudged the data and WCG split.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Might be wrong on this but I think that bok from Free-DC has been asking the WCG admins on the WCG forum about exporting the sub-project stats so he can get the "badges" but hasn't had any success yet.
    Indeed I have, would love to track this data much like I do with Yoyo@Home and Primegrid... Everyone feel free to chime in over at the WCG forums.. here Bok

New WCG Badges

I put myself in the record books as supporting Bok and Endorsing Vaughan's statement as the right thing to do! All we need now is for everyone to put themselves on that post.
    The post does not need to have you sign up if you have already been a member of the WCG, the post will take the identification material from the roster and place it on the Forum. Previewing the post before you place it there will not show you your details, the only way to see your stats is the 'Reply to the post'. Once posted if you do not like it, you may delete it and try again!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by plonk420 View Post
    Using the zip file provided by Didactylos in thread http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/fo...d?thread=26291 I created the following by using the 70 pixel images then resizing it to 65%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast