Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boinc Milestones

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I've just hit my first 100K in a project ever!!

Thanks to my recently acquired Geforce 9600GT, and the power of CUDA, I've hit 100K in GPUGRID! (which is also a very generous project btw )

The closest I was to it was 90K on Primegrid but I've stopped running that now, I'm focused on Optimal Solution Finder for the CPU cores, and have sticked with GPUGRID for the GPU. Perfect combination.

I've altered the post to be a true wallpost now instead of a status update. It will also contain the Team name with a hyperlink, so a great way to advertise your team.... Bok

I like it this way now. Looks great.

(Just passed 100k in GPUGrid!)

cool. Glad you like it. I deliberated quite some time but in the end decided in a sparse approach

Oh, and the Primegrid/Yoyo badge milestones are also posting now. They display the relevant badge image as well

is there a way to make it less chatty? (or choose how often it posts to your front page)

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but looks like theres a new feature where you can add a BOINC tab to your profile. Looks neat displaying all your stats, milestones, etc. for all to see.

Boinc Milestones

I like the new TAB myself.. Just wish I could move some other TABs out and in place put that one up front... Great Job Bok

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12