Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: One Last Enigma@home burst? (project is ending the next 10-20 days)

my dumb ass was in Windows a lot lately (x264, some other reason, too, i can't remember) ... went back to linux .. got at least a 12% performance increase

I changed one PC to enigma@home with optimised app. The other reboots nearly two times a day cause I need some stupid windoze to play
    Linux is like a wigwam. No windows. No gates. Apache inside. http://debian.org

no more OCing for me... i'm just undervolting, as of late. current extreme undervolt is to tide me over til i'm less in debt and a better selection of HSFs are out for the socket type.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Projected completion time 07.11.2009
    2 more weeks worth of WUs only. Let's get the most we can.

it was up to dec for the last couple of days... either way, enough time to tear up some other teams! The Scots have fallen and so have some so-called "Wristshakers" ... next up, The Czech National Team! ;D

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    The estimated finish date of the project has varied one or two days lately but it's fixed at November 9th.

We got 1 week's worth of WU's only guys. If anyone wants to do one last push at this, or just increase their credits count or rank (I got up to the Team top 20 already ) now is the time!

Ah why not. I'll join in for the final run.

EDIT: Enigma is refusing to give me work. It just says no work sent.
    Last edited by gamer007; 11-03-2009 at 01:20 AM.

everyone push as hard as you can! at current rate, we can probably do lucky 13th place. with a hard push, maybe 11th. and a "drop everything and everyone crunch" push, 10th...

edit: sadly, i dropped some points yesterday, due to some lock up. after disabling gigabyte's vdroop option, voltage dropped. whereas i couldn't even boot at 0.999 WITH it on, i crunched for at least 24-48 hours at 0.991 volts (according to cpu-z)...

gamer007: weird, i'm pulling work in ubuntu and windows

edit2: i've had to wait for 1-2 server queries after it pulled the binaries for the project
    Last edited by plonk420; 11-03-2009 at 07:09 PM.

It looks like its working now. No clue why it wasn't giving me work then, but I'm getting some now.

i think the e@h server is a bit (more) finicky (than others) ... if you tell boinc to update outside its own schedule, the server moans about you trying to connect too often/soon

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast