Thread: Watch out! New players coming in!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

Watch out! New players coming in!

Yup... thought I'd start a thread for a sort of welcome to the new guys that I spot joining our Team on the stats.

And I guess this also serves as "Watch out guys, you got competition!"

Today's "new kid on the block" is Zytozux, he has joined us recently at least in AQUA, ABC@Home, Docking@Home and Almere Grid.

From what I could check out on the boinc projects, he's got 4 nice rigs! (or should I say 3 nice rigs + 1 Intel? )
    - (Quad-Core) AMD Phenom 9650 with 8Gb of RAM
    - (Quad-Core) AMD Phenom 9550 with 6Gb of RAM
    - (Dual-Core) AMD Athlon 64 X2 with 2.5Gb of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT (512MB)
    - (Dual-Core) Intel Core2 CPU T5500 with 2Gb of RAM

I think 12 Cores and 1 GPU make up for a good amount of firepower on any project! If you're reading this Zytozux, welcome to the Team!!

Welcome ZytoZux. We are very happy have you among us. Feel free wisit the forum and tell or as us somthing.

Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Site Admin
    And here it is, another player spotted on our turf

His nickname is "Paul AMD" and he joined us a few days on Milkyway@Home, and DNetC@Home. His computers are hidden, but the output is around 700,000 credits per day!!

I can only guess that for an output that large he's got to have a nice array of GPUs hard at work 24x7! I hope they're ATI's.

vaughan... he's after your spot in DNetC@Home... Still a bit far, but get ready for impact!

Welcome Paul AMD to AMDusers team and I hope forum. Feel free post a "Hi" massage if you want.

Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Site Admin
    Watch out... we got a new player on Milkyway and Collatz.

The name is KRM84 and he is keeping his machine(s) hidden, but there should be some good GPUs in there because he joined us just 3 days ago and has raked nearly 100K on Milkyway and over 75K on Collatz.

At this rate he is going to rake up a million credits in each in a matter of weeks, and that is entrance to the Top 20 on both projects. And from then on... who knows??

Keep it going KRM84!!

Site Admin
    Just noticed we got a new member on the Marmot project, and he is sweeping through our stats!

The name is fandesandro, and he is with us for about two weeks, but in the process his mouse (or mice) have ran almost 180Km, which has already bumped him up to #6 on the Team, and in place it bumped us a couple of ranks up on the project stats ourselves!

If you're reading this fandesandro, great work and keep it up!