Thread: 70,000,000 credits on GPUGrid!!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

70,000,000 credits on GPUGrid!!

Our Team keeps crossing milestones every day, and here is another great one!

70,000,000 credits on GPUGrid!!!

Thanks goes to our 42 team members, with all of you we were able to reach this great milestone!
    Our #1 on GPUGrid is Curt Timmerman, he has 17.9 Million credits, and a safe advantage from #2 mitchell with 11.4 Milliion credits. But with the new and ever more powerful GPUs coming out every year, I would not feel safe if I was Curt.

I wouldn't worry, this project only uses nvidia's and they're not to reliable on they're "new release every year" thing. personally, I don't run it anymore because the bandwidth requirements are crazy high both ways and my isp can't handle it.

It's got some long running work units too on the higher end gpu's. Quite the eye opener on the time requirement. I fired off one nvidia card on it this morning, not doing the extra long time units.

My beef with the nvidia world has been that them suckers can really draw the juice, but then the AMD ones are right up there too in that department. The fermi ones seem to be an improvement on both the current draw and heat generation.............. gee, lol, that must mean those two items are a little bit interrelated! lol