Thread: Jeff update

Cool Jeff update

hello everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Adrian is 19 weeks along now. A few weeks ago, we thought we were having a boy. We found out Friday that it is actually a girl. We've spent a lot of time preparing the nursery. We finally got it ready. It's been an experience so far. We finally registered this weekend at a couple of stores. It's so confusing looking at all the different things.

I'm going to try to get the site updated again this week or this weekend. The new version is supposed to have fixed quite a few bugs.

Jeff

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Hey Jeff!

Great news there, I'm glad everything is going all right with the three of you.
    You know... in a few years from now Adrian may be reading this thread and saying "Dad?? How could you think I was a boy?"

I've been keeping an eye on vBulletin and the newest version out is 4.0.6, which corrects a whole lot of bugs. But they are already testing on their own website v4.0.7 that corrects another whole lot of bugs, so it shouldn't be too long until its out.
    If you wait a little you may get the v4.0.7 that corrects twice the "whole lot of bugs" as the version we have now.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    LOL. Just like life to throw you the curve ball, eh?
    Now you have to start learning the 'other' set of 'birds and the bees' talks.
    This set is MUCH easier ... "better talk to your mother" AND "sure honey. ALL boys are bad"
    hmmm. 19 weeks. You might want to register at the 'custom' pizza joint as well :P

Best wishes to you both & thanks for the update.

@NeoGen. ahem. 'Adrian' is the supreme Goddess of light and all that is good that has permitted our beloved friend and ally, spjeff69, to spend part of his life with her, to bask in her awesomeness, rub her feet, fetch her wierd-ass pizzas at 03:00hrs and agree with her mother at every week-end :D [I love my wife too ]
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    @NeoGen. ahem. 'Adrian' is the supreme Goddess of light and all that is good that has permitted our beloved friend and ally, spjeff69, to spend part of his life with her, to bask in her awesomeness, rub her feet, fetch her wierd-ass pizzas at 03:00hrs and agree with her mother at every week-end :D [I love my wife too ]
    Oops... sorry Jeff!!!
    When I read "Adrian is 19 weeks along" I thought it was the child... hope your wife forgives me the mistake! I do not wish to be on the angry side of a pregnant woman... I hear their hormones run rampant and they can do crazy things.

hehehe... I'm just kidding guys!
    But I'm really sorry for the mistake.

Site Admin
    The vBulletin guys were quicker than expected... vBulletin 4.0.7 is out, correcting another 56 bugs.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Now-Available

And... if after that you still have time Jeff... TikiWiki v5.1 would also be very much appreciated.

And lastly some flash arcade games would be fun, like we used to have a couple of years ago, but that is on the very bottom of the priorities list really...
    Last edited by NeoGen; 09-16-2010 at 04:04 AM.