Thread: 500,000,000 on Collatz!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

500,000,000 on Collatz!

Great going Team!!

I don't know who is running it (besides me), but those GPU's must be burning hot!!

Let's keep on going for the 1 billion!

I'll be back here when I get my other GPU projects over 100k. so until then, hold down the fort...

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    Great going Team!! I don't know who is running it (besides me), but those GPU's must be burning hot!! Let's keep on going for the 1 billion!
    Me personally I am doing this on my HD 3850 (the AGP one) and sometimes on my HD 4770. I can still hold my hand on the cooler of the 3850 though without burning it (nice copper cooler with big fan of that Sapphire).
    Topscoring team members

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    Great going Team!!

I don't know who is running it (besides me), but those GPU's must be burning hot!!

Let's keep on going for the 1 billion!

Jason and I turned up the heat to catch (and pass) Lyquin, (Sorry Lyquin) for the No. 1 spot. But, our intent wasn't to steal the spotlight, we just like sitting around our red hot GPU's to roast marsmallows and thaw our frozen fingers.

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...oj=col&team=65

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Jason and I turned up the heat to catch (and pass) Lyquin, (Sorry Lyquin) for the No. 1 spot. But, our intent wasn't to steal the spotlight, we just like sitting around our red hot GPU's to roast marsmallows and thaw our frozen fingers.
    don't apologize, remember I gave you my blessing to go by for the good of the team, just remember I do plan to come back once I get Milkyway, Dnetc, and Primegrid over 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by liuqyn View Post
    don't apologize, remember I gave you my blessing to go by for the good of the team, just remember I do plan to come back once I get Milkyway, Dnetc, and Primegrid over 100k.
    With your BOINC farm that means in a few days you'll wave them on your way back to #1! My HD 4770 does 100k a day on MilkyWay or DNETC (provided there are enough WUs), My GTX 260 can do likewise with PrimeGrid (provided it's all PPS Sieve WUs).
    I think you must mean 100M...
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-28-2011 at 12:28 AM. Reason: I suddenly saw the light just before hitting the sack

doh... ya thats right 100m... been a long day.