Thread: 25 Million in PrimeGrid

Cool 25 Million in PrimeGrid

Thanks to my faithfull GTX 260 (and my even more faithfull GT 9500) I've reached 25 Million in PrimeGrid - the 5th of AMD Users to have done so- , 24.79 million in PPS and GW sieve WUs and the rest in the other projects you can join under BOINC. A next CPU upgrade might want me to change all bronze into silver for those latter projects.
    Just before me at the moment is AMDave and just behind me is Scott, but the real fast climbers are next to Scott: VALDIS and NeoMetal, both not yet active on the forum -at least not under those names-.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 09-11-2011 at 04:45 PM.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Congrats Dirk! That's a lot of credits earned.

I wanna get a powerful GPU one of these days too, but right now I'm on a budget and still running a very faithful Nvidia 9600 GT. Slowly but surely it gave me half a million credits on Moo! Wrapper not too long ago, and I keep it going until the day it dies.

I agree that is a good milestone you've reached Dirk. The GPU projects are the only way to gain large point increases and the PPS and GCW sieves are among the highest point earners, so you made a good project choice.

@Neogen if you can find a GTX460 they are pretty useful point scorers and should be affordable.