Thread: New Milestones since my return

Thumbs up New Milestones since my return

Hi guys. Merry Xmas and a Happy new Year to all!

Well I'm back since the begining of the month after 10 month offline. I'm finally settle back in the states. Only regret is I only habe 4 laptop running but plan to include 2 new AMD cuad with AtI Graph board and 8gb ram (2.5ghz cpu speed) they should be going online within the month and after I reprogram them to linux Natty so I hope my stats will start jumping like before1
    I have a bit of good news one is I manage to go over the 1m last Dec 12 and have 3 more milestone accomplishe since my return!

Most of this milesstones where performe with 2 laptop, I just added 2 more in the last 10 they been slow getting new work but they are moving along, the next 2 will come online withing the next 30 days.
    These stats are as per Free-DC

»Sunday, 12 December 2010 1,000,000

» QMC@Home Saturday, 31 December 2011 90,000
    » Malaria Control Project Friday, 30 December 2011 20,000
    » RSA Lattice Siever Thursday, 29 December 2011 100
    » SAT@Home Saturday, 24 December 2011 200
    » Constellation@Home Thursday, 22 December 2011 100
    » RNA World Monday, 19 December 2011 1,000

Dr Iggy aka (Borfil)

Dr Rafael L Ignacio II. Retired

My stats can be seen here!
    http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.ph...heme=10&cols=3

Welcome back Dr. Iggy/Borfil!

I had already seen you coming 'back to life' shortly after I passed you on ABC@Home!
    With 2 new AMD quads and 2 new ATi/AMD graphic cards (preferably DP-capable, e.g. HD 6950) you can't go wrong.
    But while investing in new hardware: you might want to take a look at the new 8-core AMD Bulldozer FX-8150.
    And remember to install 2 Gb per core, so 16 Gb for this piledriver of performance and bulldozer of big credits.