Thread: Whats going on in here???

Whats going on in here???

You all still crunching?? What is the project of the day???

We are still crunching, though AQUA@Home is a retired project by now.
    But so is DNETC@Home or Predictor@Home, or you-name-it@Home.

Fortunately there is still lots-more@Home!

Now that's a nice Lockheed SR-71/YF-12A "Black Bird"....

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Welcome back AquaJoe!!

How long has it been since the last time you came by? Too long, that's how long!
    Things are always running around here, sometimes more, other times less, but we are still fighting high up in the ranks. I've lost count of how many projects there are these days, but it's around 100 projects. Lots to choose from in all areas of knowledge.

Last time you were in the forums I was probably still single and living in Portugal... Do you remember? Well, I am now happily married for 2 years and living in Arkansas, USA!
    Some of our folks here became parents already (not me yet but probably someday).
    I still keep your Wiki page up to date - http://www.amdusers.com/wiki/tiki-in...er%3ATeam+Aqua (But we need some fresh content for it... start crunching! )

I have not been as active as I used to be back in the day, but Dirk here does a superb job in keeping the place lively, and AMDave (who is now one of the site administrators) keeps us up-to-date with the latest news. Of course everyone else also pops up every now and then but those 2 guys I see the most and I know they are always around for anything you need.

And... I don't know what else to tell you but I'm sure the people posting after me will give you more news that I can't think off the top of my head right now.
    But hey, it's great to see you around! Tell us all about how you've been and what you've been up to.

ONCE AN AMD USER... ALWAYS AN AMD USER!!! (you know it!)

Welcome back Aqua!