Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couldn't we have a "trophies room"?

Uh, can you see me in your rear-view mirror. I am dropping fast. hehe. I am a WoW addict now. Spend way too much time doing it buuuuuutttttt can'tttt stopppppppp.

What about this trophy room? I would do it, but going to school and working doesn't leave me a lot of time.

Anyone?
    Computer Repair in Clarksville, TN
    http://ClarksvillePCRepair.com

Yo jeff, what level/race/class/server are you?

You can find me as Doomeva, level 50 Troll Rogue on Kil'jaeden :D

-Doomeva (Son of Vaughan)

hopefully 35 tonight!! - I go by TheSpore. I play on server Azjol-Nerub, Orc/Warrior. I thought I played alot, if you are 50!, just trying to get to 40, to get a mount - lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd
    "Being the highest poster on an AMD site without owning an AMD."

That's should be my trophy...
    odd... that was my goal as well. except mine is "being the highest poster on an AMD site without owning an AMD or knowing what the hell is going on in any threads above the Members Lounge section." or "non-nerd" will suffice. no offence to you nerds though.
    this is the greatest signature of all time.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Wouldn't you believe that Google can find things you can't find in the official sites anymore?
    (The link on our stats page isn't showing anything for a long time... just asks if we had too much to drink... lol)

Anyway, I found our list of members and individual scores for Lifemapper, updated up to January 10th 2005. To everyone in that list a big thank you! :D Each and everyone there contributed to our 11th place in the world rankings, and should be acknowledged for that! :D

http://www.lifemapper.org/lm-individ...umOfJobs_1.htm

This was what I was talking since post 1, but didn't have a way to show it! :P
    Let's start recording our history so that our future members are amaze with our feats!

p.s. - We should keep a local copy of this instead of a link. Since the project is over (?), I wonder for how long will the website and stats stand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12