Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Still alive

Hi Chris,

Yes, as to is it a BOINCStats challenge. But there are so much challenges going on at the same time, it is not your fault you missed it till now.
    But in case you didn't knew: you're our team #1 in this and previous MilkyWay challenge! They are both team challenges, unlike the PrimeGrid challenge that you took part in, that was a project challenge.
    The main difference seems to be the lack of a chatpage with the latter.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 12-29-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Hallo Dirk,

you have to sign in teams for this challenges ? I wonder that only 19 teams take part....
    I think its the same system than WCG challenges ?

btw... i saw that i was #1 unbelievable..

Greetz
    Chris
    Last edited by chris; 12-30-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    Greetz,
    Chris

Hi Chris,

The team founder for a given project (with us usually Vaughan) signs in for the team.
    There are many teams, but not all of them are active within the same projects, some are not active at all and other teams do not take part in challenges.
    PrimeGrid usually takes the project challenge variant and WCG usually has it's challenges outside BOINCStats. It is real hard work to keep track of all activities!

Yes it is hard work to try to keep up with all activities. I usually manage to visit BOINC Stats every day or two and sign the team up - enrol us - for any challenges I see in the Team Founder's box. This is a task that only the team Founder can do. I don't want to relinquish this role since our team was very badly damaged by a dishonorable member back in the Predictor@Home days.
    Last edited by vaughan; 12-30-2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: typo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345