Lol, never heard of the clanks and all before! Interesting. The work unit supply issue appears to be resolved as things are flowing well again. As for the updates for the FDC stats, it depends on the project. Asteroids gets it once a day it looks like. Hard to tell cause those google ads cover up half of the update info at the top of the screen. As for the Aussies..... :-) well I guess they can just add all they want to it as that helps the project out and in the end that's what it is all about anyway. They will get a good jump on us anyway in a few more days for a week as I'll be shutting down Friday morning, unless someone else dives in. But there's lots of projects, and everyone has their favorites and that's the way the game goes you know. :-) In the beginning I used to be rabid about the crunching but that's been years ago, and the hobby has really changed a lot since then. I crunch mainly now I guess because it's just in the blood and that's what I've had computers doing for years now. But the intensity isn't there like it used to be cause I just can't afford it anymore being a retired soul nowdays. That's for all the young ones and the rich ones. lol