I managed to tear me loose from the disaster I call my Linux box to give you the overview of this month's competitions.

February 1 to February 8 - SIMAP February 2013 Scramble
Our monthly classic from team BOINCStats. 323 participants from 10 teams are busy as of now, and we're at #8 at the moment
SIMAP Scramble Chat Page

February 1 to February 8 - Fun with Cosmology - February
The language wizards from google-translate, pardon: team Southeastern United States has organized a Cosmology challenge.
144 participants from 12 teams are busy here, and we're at #7!
Fun with Cosmology Chat Page

February 6 to February 13 - test 2 new applications on Albert@Home
The name of the challenge says it all!
Albert@Home Challenge Chat Page

February 10 to February 11 - [Twenty Four 003] Yin Water Snake - Zodiacal Crunch
Brigade du Cosmos wants us to celebrate the first day of the Chinese new year with Seti@Home. Mind you: only 24 hours for this challenge!

February 14 to February 17 - Crunch with the best, or lunch with the rest ! [Season 1 - Episode 2-12 : Be my Valentine !]
Brigade du Cosmos wants us to celebrate Valentine's Day with Seti@Home. What will they think of next?

February 14 to February 21 - On halfway
Astronomy.Ru Forum has organized a SAT challenge to accelerate the progress in "Pairs of orthogonal diagonal latin squares, order 10. Method 1", which has by now accomplished 50% and is thus halfway.
On Halfway Challenge Chat Page

February 17 to February 22 - February Space Race Challenge
Another Cosmology challenge, now from team Seti.USA
February Space Race Challenge Chat Page

February 19 to February 26 - Let's Fight!
FightMalaria@Home is the taget that The Scottish Boinc Team has selected for us.
Let's FightMalaria Challenge Chat Page