A new month, so new challenges. No carry-overs? Of course not! And apart from the PrimeGrid challenge carried over from last month there are four(!) simultaniously started new April challenges: NSF, Rosetta, Simap and Seti, giving particiapants every chance to pick their favorite project(s).

March 30 to April 4 - Easter Math Challange
Finally a PrimeGrid challenge through BOINCStats again. Team Stuttgart Ost takes us, 366 participants from 9 teams, with it into April.
Easter Math Challange chat page

April 1 to April 4 - Crunch with the best, or lunch with the rest ! [Season 1 - Episode 4-12 : BOINC for your FISH !]
Brigade du Cosmos wants both you and your goldfish to participate in Seti, I promised mine a RasPi as soon as he can handle a keyboard.
I think my cat has more chance....Almost 3000 participants from 23 teams! Note the discrepancy in your Seti score between FreeDC and BOINCStats.
BOINC for your fish! chatpage

April 1 to April 8 - April Showers I
California State U. Fullerton Physics Dept. has organized a NFS challenge. So far only 106 participants from 15 teams, who manage to give the server a hard time.
April Showers I chatpage

April 1 to April 8 - Alzheimer Stoning
Team Art Bell -from last month's Seti challenge- now has a Rosetta challenge for you. 13 teams and already 820 participants.
Alzheimer Stoning chatpage

April 1 to April 8 - SIMAP April 2013 "winter is staying" Scramble
Team BOINCStats with the monthly classic. 8 teams and 341 of their members taking part.
Simap challenge chat page

April 4 to April 5 - [Twenty Four 006] Microsoft Crunch
Sixth edition of the serie of challenges between teams [Twenty Four] issued by the french team "BRIGADE DU COSMOS".
The [Twenty Four] serie of challenges aims to celebrate important dates in the history of our world (yesterday and today).
24 hours of intense crunching tribute to our history ! This sixth edition celebrates the birth of the American computer multinational founded by Bill Gates that we all know.
I hope for a likewise Linux challenge, will that bring more than the 22 teams that have signed in now?
Microsoft Crunch chatpage

April 5 to April 12 - Asteroid Assault
OcUK -Overclockers UK- organizes an Asteroids@Home challenge, and 23 teams have already commited themselves.
Asteroid Assault chatpage

April 8 to April 15 - April Showers II
California State U. Fullerton Physics Dept. seems to expect a lot of rain and wants you cosy at home crunching NFS data. Hope the server holds...
April Showers II chatpagehttp://boincstats.com/en/stats/challenge/team/chat/362

April 12 to April 15 - Space Race - Yuri's Night 2013
A Constellation challenge, organized by AerospaceResearch.net
Space Race - Yuri's Night 2013 chatpage