Thread: Proposed Race

Proposed Race

OGR at Dnet is almost at an end - 30 day average for the project places end date on my birthday 1 day average has it finishing in January 14th.

I propose a sprint race to the finish (and I'd point this at other teams as well but I'm not exactly active on other forums) - it's not often that a DC project comes to completion. With one DC project completed, everyone will be free to increase our scores on other projects.

I've placed this here as more people seem to run BOINC, than the Dnet client and you can set Yoyo to only crunch OGR units. Doing it via BOINC at least increases your BOINC scores as well (I'll be sticking with Dnet client for now as at least that's working fine and if it ain't broke etc).

Anyone interested?

Trying to get an Odd Weird Search badge for Yoyo, just passed 100,000 with OGR...I doubt whether I can get an additional 400,000 before the 14th of January, but it is worth a try!
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-17-2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: yoyotag.php has troubles

You'll never know if you don't try ;)

Only running OGR plus Weird Search at the moment, as soon as my Weird Search badge is in I'll only be running OGR till there's no more!

Hopefully we'll see you climb the ranks before it ends! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by drezha View Post
    Hopefully we'll see you climb the ranks before it ends! ;)
    I'm not that low (team #6, world-wide #1121) at the moment, but I must watch my back as Z (team #7, world-wide #1221) is rapidly rising...

Awesome, 3 day average places the finish date on the 1st January!

Wonder if we can finish it this year?