Thread: Moo! to Dnet account integration

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin

Moo! to Dnet account integration

Moo! to Dnet account integration

To do this you have to sign up for RC5-72, use the same e-mail account and preferably user name.
    You need to run the Dnet RC5 client for a few cycles so that a result is posted & the Dnet stats server sets you up correctly.
    Then after stats run (7pm CDT, 12AM GST), go to the stats page here: http://stats.distributed.net/projects.php?project_id=8 and search for your email address.
    On the stats page for your email address, click the button "Please email me my password", which gets you your password. (this email can take time to arrive - please wait upto 24hrs)
    After you login, you can join teams, change the displayed name for the email address, etc. and join the amd_users team in RC5-72

Then in Moo! preferences you enter your Dnet registered email address into the "Distributed.net ID" field.
    After that your contributions should show up on the Dnet RC5-72 stats as well.

HTH
    AMDave
    Last edited by AMDave; 11-26-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I've always had my multiple projects (OGR-xx, RC5-72) under the same account on Dnet... what is this exactly?

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Moo! Wrapper is a BOINC project that crunches live Distributed.net RC5-72 work units via BOINC.
    You can connect your Moo! account to the Distributed.net account - if you have one.

YoYo OGR-27 is a BOINC sub-project of YoYo@home that crunches live Distributed.net OGR-27 project work units via BOINC.
    You cannot connect your YoYo account to the Distributed.net OGR-27 account - even if you have one.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

I hooked up the OGR-72 because I had a couple hundred million points but I just looked and just have 500 points in Yoyo and it's a CPU project so I wouldn't be much help.

Terry/Gatekeeper53

That's pretty good to know - BOINC means I can run more projects but Dnet client was easier to setup. Now I could (if I wanted) run Dnet and BOINC together on the same project...

When you signup for yoyo within BOINC and crunch OGR you do so under the account of yoyo@home BOINC wrapper within Distributed.net!
    That's why this team has had 11,624(!) participants that contribute blocks. Of those, 11,622 are still on this team, and 562 submitted work today.
    This is me -u_Dirk_Broer@yoyo.rechenkraft.net- at OGR-27: http://stats.distributed.net/partici...d=27&id=482534
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 11-26-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Thank You AMDave for posting this...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...