February caught me napping due to it's 28 days, so it is already March the 2nd when I type this.....
First a carry-over from February:

February 26 to March 04 - The Carnival Crunch
The ngb:setiteam team wants a Seti challenge to celebrate the German Carnival cov_route is on his way to Dave Herrinton's position in our all-time stats,
we have a new fast climber in Clare as last challenge's fast climber Bhogavaty has left us for Seti.Germany. I'm slowly beginning to hate OpenCL applications on my multi-GPU+APU rigs....

The Carnival Crunch chat and stats page

March 01 to March 08 - Examine a Galaxay not so far ..far away challenge
This month the Crunchenstein Monsters have come up with a TheSkyNetPOGS challenge. Vaughan is royally in the lead, team-wise.

Examine a Galaxay not so far ..far away challenge chat and stats page

March 01 to March 08 - SIMAP March 2014 "we're back" Scramble
An old classic has returned: the monthly Simap challenge by BOINCStats! Tamaster leads us at the moment, but we are only just begun...

SIMAP March 2014 "we're back" Scramble chat and stats page

March 01 to March 16 - The Double Top Secret Mystery Challenge
A project challenge from PrimeGrid! After a 4 year long hiatus, PrimeGrid is once more offering a challenge on the Prime Sierpinski Problem subproject.

The Double Top Secret Mystery Challenge thread on PrimeGrid forum
Team Scores
Individual Scores

March 07 to March 11 - PrimeTime
ngb:setiteam might have thought: rather a team challenge than a project challenge, but why not run both at the same time?

PrimeTime chat and stats page

March 09 to March 10 - Yuri Gagarin - 80 anniversary of the birth
Astronomy.Ru Forum wants us to honor Yuri Gagarin, mankind's first citizen in space and the first hero of the Space Age, with a Asteroids challenge.

Yuri Gagarin - 80 anniversary of the birth challenge chat and stats page

March 10 to March 17 - Challenge (4) parallel with other challenges WITHOUT USES NOR CPU NOR GPU !
Colombia wants to stress the importance of the WUProp project by organizing it's fourth challenge for it.

Challenge (4) chat and stats page

March 14 to March 21 - Albert Einsteins - 135th Birthday Challenge
The Crunchenstein Monsters want us to honor Albert Einsteins, with -how apt- an Einstein@Home challenge.

Albert Einsteins - 135th Birthday Challenge chat and stats page

March 17 to March 18 - [Twenty Four 017] GOCE Crunch
Seventeenth edition of the serie of challenges between teams [Twenty Four] issued by the french team BRIGADE DU COSMOS. [Twenty Four] serie of challenges aims to celebrate an important day of the year. 24 hours of intense crunch tribute to this day ! For this [Twenty Four 017], we pay tribute to the satellite GOCE (Gravity Field and Steady-State Ocean Circulation Explorer) which achieved successfully the mission to measure the gravitational field of the Earth with a precision of 2 centimeters from march 17th, 2009 till november 11th, 2013. The meditative data highlighted that the transport of heat around the Earth was made at the level of 70-80% by means of the atmosphere and 20 in 30% in the oceans, while the scientists considered the ratio had to be 50/50. Thanks GOCE !

GOCE Crunch chat and stats page

March 19 to March 26 - Leiden Classical challenge
Colombia has organized a challenge for my personal favorite: Leiden Classical (I live in Leiden...)

Leiden Classical challenge chat and stats page