Thread: No automatic firewall rules for Firefox 1.0.2

No automatic firewall rules for Firefox 1.0.2

I have to create each rule seperately.
    and after having to reinstall firefox.

Why is Firefox so great compared with IE? Seems as many has it as alternative. Is it easy to change browser?

I have a monthly newspaper whish name is “PC for ALL”. They write: Time to change browser? FIREFOX. Have you been tired of all secure updates as you must download in season and out of season? Take a step and test the Firefox who is much secured than IE.
    “Mozilla Firefox is slimmed, but holds a lot if interested functions” The wait is ower. Get the Firefox 1.0 the faster better web browser” Free downloads for Windows, Swedish (4.7 MB)

Anything to recommend for me?
    Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Now that they have version 1.0.2 it is a good browser.
    Hopefully they don't find anything else bad.
    - One reason it is said to be so great is because it does not use activeX, which is a good hole for hackers and what not.
    -- I ask, is activeX on the way out? if yes, then fine, a switch is ok.
    --- depends what you do with it.

I have both IE and Firefox installed; Firefox is so small.
    - It does not open as fast as IE because it is not intergrated into Windows.
    I still have IE as the default browser, and to use shortcuts I drag them to an open Firefox window; although you will see during the setup that it can get most information already in IE. I had to reset my homepage preference manually.

i have both aswell but use IE 90% of the time and firfox for a few bits here and there.
    I am so use to this that i dont really want to change and with protection IE should be ok anyway.