Thread: Ogr-28

Ogr-28

So the old GOR-27 project finished, and OGR-28 is now underway. I've got a couple crunchers on it. It is expected to last about as long as OGR-27 did.

Bit of a John Norman fan, are you? Yes GOR-27 is finished, on to 28....which promises to be a real beast:
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 03-18-2014 at 09:22 PM.

lol, OGR-27....... typo :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucifer View Post
    lol, OGR-27....... typo :-)
    LOL: The alternate covers were of such nature that I did not dare to show them as not to frighten off potential female readers of our forum.....

Dirk you and Brucifier had some fun there: Here I thought I would post an article about the new project and I am too late. OK so I am still going to post the news anyway! http://blogs.distributed.net/2014/02/18/23/23/mikereed/ I like that the new project is also going to be a Moo involved BOINC Project or at least it looks that way since he Moo'd for his signature !

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Yes, we had fun about Brucifer's typo! John Norman's books were once described to me as 'The Gory books of Gor'.

As a reaction to his books Esther Friesner started a series with titles like 'Chicks 'N Chained Males', much more fun to read...