Thread: Solar Freakin Roadways

Solar Freakin Roadways

I am a member of the Solar Roadways Support Team; I am helping bring this crowd funding project to its goal of $1,000,000 by May 31st 2014.

Take a 7 min break and watch this video: http://youtu.be/qlTA3rnpgzU It will entertain you and possibly save this Planet! You will be Inspired !!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I see more problems than solutions at this time. Dirt, tire, and oil residue will quickly reduce efficiency unless the panels are continuously cleaned or replaced.

As per the President of the Campaign of Indiegogo they upped the timeline by 20 days. So now the campaign is going to be lasting till June 20th, instead of MAy 31st. I have all but weaned myself to work on my needed projects, and work beckons!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

This is a very interesting idea and about time we start looking into projects like this to help recycle materials and avoid using all the asphalt that just doesn't last.