Thread: July 2 through July 5th 2014

July 2 through July 5th 2014

I will be shut down during this time. I will return from a funeral trip on July 6th. My computers will be turned off at this time!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

My condolances. We'll keep the ship pointed at the horizon meanwhile.

I am now trying to catch up on the lost points I missed generating while I was off line. Whew Bitcoin Utopia either upped their points values or I did a good job with with adding some xml script to my operations. I think I am going to try and reach the top 100th rank for the Teams benefit of course!

Dirk are you ok you have been silent for two days now ? Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    Bitcoin Utopia either upped their points values or I did a good job with with adding some xml script to my operations
    What XML Script? Anything to prevent machines running for nought because the connectivity can not be established....

July 2 through July 5th 2014

Here is my App_config file:

<app_config>
    <app>
    <name>lineB-sgminer-4.1.153-v2</name>
    <gpu_versions>
    <gpu_usage>1.0</gpu_usage>
    <cpu_usage>1.0</cpu_usage>
    </gpu_versions>
    </app>
    <app>
    <name>lineA-sgminer-4.1.153-v2</name>
    <gpu_versions>
    <gpu_usage>1.0</gpu_usage>
    <cpu_usage>1.0</cpu_usage>
    </gpu_versions>
    </app>
    </app_config>

I was going to download the BoincTASKS program but decided my summer project is more important to get finished before I try one more thing in my overwhelming situation! Good to hear you once more my friend. It would be horrible to lose another Team Mate like Liuqyn, once he stopped talking it felt like a monster came in a tore my heart out!

I noticed quite a bit of preferences to choose from. In this case it would only work for AMD or ATI products as I selected from the wide selection of available options. You must select your own brand of computer preferences, where to find the solution in names is to use the app config file that came from the Boinc Notices each time you reboot your machine to make sure the system would work. copy exactly what is displayed in the Boinc notices for each application and you should find a verifiable result. If when you reboot your system immediately tells you you have notices you will know you made a mistake, time to go back and check what you selected. To get the closest possible got to the applications page and select the ones best suited for your brand.

NO where on the web does this come in more handy except when you develop the tactics to overcome the uniqueness of distributed computing.
    Last edited by Nflight; 07-10-2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: More help and description on how to!

We have to compete with the likes of these:

That's ten USB miners in one hub...

That's twenty and

This is a forty-niner miner USB hub
    But finally a use for your USB ventilators!
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 07-11-2014 at 11:29 PM.