Thread: LHC Test4Theory News

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin

LHC Test4Theory News

Warning: do not upgrade beyond VirtualBox 4.3.12 !!
    Due to several problems being reported with the latest version of VirtualBox (4.3.14), we strongly advise volunteers not to upgrade beyond VirtualBox 4.3.12.

The team

More...

There seems to be a problem with updating the project to BOINC. no stats are being exported at this time. If you run this program at this very time you will crunch data and it will be recorded in that projects website but currently that is the only place it will be showing. Too Bad they were doing real well right up to this point in time!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

There are more problems at CERN projects, ATLAS is experiencing hardware trouble

Atlas locks up my system every freaking time I run it.... that is a very nasty project. They need to fix its over use of my processors. Its the only project using BOINCTasks that shows >100% per each WU running on my system. That's some huge power draw!

If you notice on my shortened version of the FreeDC stats signature you will notice I am running LHC Dev@Home. This little project might be doing some real work but, seriously developers ... 10 hours of crunching for just 7 pts, really folks its worth much more then just seven freaking points So disappointed with this project. When I reach 100,000 I am disconnecting and never looking back. Argh
    Last edited by Nflight; 07-25-2016 at 01:34 AM.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin