Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SETI.Germany invitational SETI@Home WoW!-Event 2014

I found cov_route able to sign up for the Team effort, and I am after everyone else who is actively crunching SETI. I am using the freind request access via the project itself. I am hoping not everyone is on vacation like Dirk. Welcome Back Dirk I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Now if I could ask get off Seti@home BEta and get on the main project please we are dwindling here. And I don't speak Swedish so B Johansson is off the course as well and on to Beta too. Please for the life of our Team crunch faster, run those hamsters till they crash!

Vaughan
    I took the CPU crunching off because the effort is just about worthless as your proclaiming but the GPU points values are low but not that bad with the App_config I came up with I am easily crunching rates of almost double what I was able to without the App_Config. Yes you lose one CPU but you gain in accomplished GPU work units but limiting the CPU's you definitely see a slight reduction. As I do have 8 cores working all the time. Actually 10 cores with WUProp and Mexican Quake Catcher.

Thanks for the work you have done so far Vaughan it is much appreciated.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I just wanted to stop in and mention we are now in 47th position as a TEAM. We were in 48th during the entire challenge until this morning. Thanks to all who are crunching data! If you are crunching SETI and would like to help move the team up in rank please follow the links in the first page of this forum post and sign up. You do not lose any points of any kind. All your points remain with AMDusers Team effort. Your points crunched after you sign up are only counted for the challenge.

Come help your Team place higher then we are now!

I'm having trouble with the ultra-low priority that Seti@Home gives itself.
    If there is any other work left on a machine it will give 'not needed' when asking for new WUs

That is OK Dirk I think we broke the Project. Its been down now for more then 4 hours as of this post!

If all is well, that was just the routine Tuesday maintenance...
    I'm slowly coming up to speed. Some boxes flatly refuse to download GPU Wus
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 08-27-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12