Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SETI.Germany invitational SETI@Home WoW!-Event 2014

SETI.Germany invitational SETI@Home WoW!-Event 2014

SETI.Germany invites all BOINC teams to the SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2014. It takes place from Thu 15th August, 16.00 UTC, until Thu 29th August 2014, 16.00 UTC.
    We cordially ask all team leaders to forward the invitation to their team. Information about the Wow! Race 2014, an exciting race concept and a registration form can be found here:
    http://www.seti-germany.de/Wow/anmeldung.php?&lang=en
    SETI.Germany wishes you and your team members much fun with the Wow! Event 2014.

Many Greatings: Terminator

Logo2014.jpg
    [img]http://www.seti-germany.de/Wow/Logo2014.png/[img]

Hello my Friends from Team AMD Users.SETI.Germany invites you to the SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2014.

Many Greatings: Terminator

Welcome Terminator, I think we will take you up on that Challenge at least I speak for myself but I can't speak for anyone else but you know the drift...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Thanks to the Members from AMD Users to sign in the Event.SETI.Germany invites all Members and Friends from AMD Users to the SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2014.

Many Greetings: Terminator

Most of us who are involved are in the Aries squad, We aren't first but we aren't last either! B Johansson is our fearless Leader!

With the new app_config configured I am now pushing nearly twice the Validation pending status and even my curve on the graph/chart for Seti shows a definite improvement. Even the CPU times have lowered tremendously where 3 hours and 40 minutes was the normal range, most are currently over 1/2 less then that. NO crashing of my system either, that's a serious bonus!

Running BoincTasks at the same time I can see the overall increase in CPU usage while I have the new app_config in place. What used to show only 16% usage I am now showing nearly 34% usage. Which means the extra CPU I allocated to work with the GPU is allowing more work to be completed faster. And that is the exact point why I did this Seti Enhancement.

SETI.Germany invites all Members to the SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2014.Everyone is welcome.Register here:

http://www.seti-germany.de/Wow/anmeldung.php?&lang=en

Many Greetings: Terminator

An additional Member of the team has joined the challenge, Welcome cov_route !!

I am working on recruiting more as I have time, work struggles to free time for this activity, Fridays are pretty quiet!

I've backed of a bit as Seti doesn't pay enough points; back to PrimeGrid for a cobblestone boost.
    One day David Anderson will discover that points attract crunchers like me.

Just back from a totally computer-free seven days vacation, I will take over this week for Seti.
    I'm afraid David Anderson will tackle Vaughan's problem in quite another way (as in : every project credits Ã* la Seti)
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 08-23-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast