Another year has begun, in which AMD will introduce a new generation of CPU: the Zen -and I hope at least one generation of SOC too: AM1 socketed Puma+.
A 64-bit Cortex-A72 ARM Opteron for the masses would be welcome too. But as AMD Users we are already to put our old AMD hardware to use in the following challenges:

December 28 to January 04 - "Despite my age I don't live in the past, but in the future" 3rd Rita Levi-Montalcini memorial
We've entered the new year with Rosetta, organised by BOINC.Italy, like last year.
The Scottish Boinc Team just has released Scole's bunker, pushing us back to 12th position. Can we get back to 11th?

3rd Rita Levi-Montalcini memorial chat and stats page

January 01 to January 15 - The Official Semi-Annual Ultimate Team Challenge 2016
We're also entering the new year with theSkyNetPOGS!
The Official Semi-Annual Ultimate team Challenge chat page

January 20 to January 24 - CRUNCHATHLON WCG [MONTHLY RUN - RACE XIV]
This monthly challenge, issued by the French team CRUNCHERS SANS FRONTIERES, takes place every month at varying dates for four days. All teams are welcome
Let's take forward the World Community Grid project! Keep crunching! as they say at http://www.crunchersansfrontieres.org (a little knowledge of French can be useful, comprenez-vous?).

CRUNCHATHLON WCG [MONTHLY RUN - RACE XIV] chat and stats page

January 20 to January 27 - vLHCathome January Challenge
A rareity: Russia Team has issued a vLHC@Home Challenge. Take care to check your BIOS for the enablement of hardware virtualization!
If you are already active participant in a project that uses Virtual Box that won't be needed.

vLHCathome January Challenge chat and stats page

January 27 to January 31 - CRUNCHATHLON GPUGRID [MONTHLY RUN - RACE XVII]
For the GPU heavies: Crunchers sans frontières have their monthly GPUGrid challenge. Used to be nVidia Double Precision only, but there's now an OpenCL CPU application too. And they have an AMD GPU application....for Windows only.

CRUNCHATHLON GPUGRID XVII chat and stats page