This is one odd ball Project. Before you get started you have to know that time is not relative here. This project has work units that will exceed months crunching on one single work unit. You must also have ample memory accessible to this project too, Ample example: as in at this moment with just 29 days actively crunching one work unit I am up to 2.35 GB of disk space as shown on the Disk tab of BOINC Manager.
I am also showing I have 117 days to go on this one work unit, which means sometime near the middle of October 2016 I should be finished.

This is the brain child of one man working on a protein based application to wriggle his way through unraveling the RNA sequence. More details can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneti...NA_codon_table It will take more then one day even after you have worked through the hard part of crunching the data to be able to decipher the results in each of the Work Units, sometimes two days which means, lots of focus, determination and hard focused work entails for just one work unit.

I admire the Program Administrator for what he is doing, Sometimes I wish I could help more than crunching one work unit at a time. Oh by the way, ignore the deadline because the actual work unit will be processed whether it arrives on time or late by months. All because the data collected can still be extracted for real results.

RNA@World Admin you're my Hero!