Hey guys

I've been trying to run the Sourcefinder project and me and vaughan are pushing it neck and neck for the top spot but I'm just slightly behind.
What I don't understand is how to get this running on a machine, half the times it looks like it's running but you look in the task manager and there's no CPU activity, when that happens the workunits will never end, continuously running for days until they are are aborted.
After a whole bunch of tries in different machines I could only get it working on two machines, and it was not consistent, seemed like they differed in the details. Do you have similar issues on other projects running under VirtualBox too?
Let me list the stuff I tried
- Updating BOINC to v7.7.2 (Pre-Release version)
- Updating VirtualBox to v5.1.22
- Making sure that BIOS options for virtualization are enabled
- Turning on and off the specific AMD Secure Virtual Machine option in the BIOS of the Motherboard
- - - With it OFF windows task manager does not recognize virtualization capability, but Speccy (third party app) does recognize and says it's enabled). With it ON it reverses it on both applications, Task Manager reports Virtualization capability enabled, but Speccy says capable but disabled
- Going inside VirtualBox and deleting all the VMs while BOINC is not running so all WUs are errored out and a new batch starts.
- Resetting the projects to re-download all the project files again
- Making sure Hyper-V is not an enabled feature in Windows 10 (it may take up the virtualization resources?)

After much fighting in multiple machines I'm still not sure of the magic combination of settings to make this work, as one of the machines worked with AMD SVM turned OFF and another one worked with it turned on. And I have a third one I can't get it to work, not sure why yet, but I suspect it may be because VMWare is installed on it, so it might be hogging the Virtualization resources.

Anyone knows the magic combination to make it work?