Hey guys

Often times I've wondered how do people with a lot of crunchers manage them, especially if remotely, away from the home / datacenter?
I've read bits and pieces about BoincTasks but it looks like it's able to give you an overview of what you have running but not really change anything about it. (Am I wrong? I only read about it, never tried it)

So, for a use case scenario, imagine there's an awesome boinc challenge at a specific date but you will be out of town and can't be near your machines to switch them over to the project near the challenge start. Is there a good software to control BOINC remotely? Capable for example of connecting remotely to your machines and adding/removing projects remotely so you can enjoy your vacation in a tropical island (that has Wi-Fi ) and be able to switch over your machines to the challenge project while you sip a drink with a little umbrella?

For this particular case I'm not talking about remote desktop applications like TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc. I'm really wondering if there's something specific only to BOINC out there, like the BOINC manager but that is easy and efficient at managing a small (or large) group of BOINC crunchers. I'm thinking the common BOINC Manager client probably can do it, as it can connect to PCs one-to-one, but to set up every machine, set up routing of network ports, manage the external IP address, and etc to make it work remotely would probably not make it so easy.

Is there any good solution out there I haven't seen?