Thread: SETI@Home Wow Event 2017

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IN every competition I have never seen Vaughan come in last, I am sure he will fulfill us with HOPE and come out swinging. Although everyone must know he is on the other side of the planet so his sleep time and awake time means he just comes in a little behind everyone else. I am sure he will gather steam and shoot up the ranks. But this is the first time ever that he hasn't started near the top ranks on any competition and stayed there.
    I know he will not disappoint us and surge up and surprise even the whole competition. Let's hope he becomes aware he is in LAST PLACE !!

After uploading last night most of my holding WU's were assimilated. While this morning almost all my WU's are pending status. Since last night after analyzing the figures on what I left and went to sleep finally I have nearly 80 WU's rolled to pending status as soon as they were completed and remain there. Lots of work completed since 30 minutes after the start of the race/competition, yet almost all my work is on hold. It can't stay there forever so I figure on timeline stats of time to roll into qualified completion that should occur in 3 days. which means another boost for the Team effort. GO TEAM !!!

And all this I could have just made a new post...
    Last edited by Nflight; 08-15-2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: added comments about pending validation

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...