So we got ourselves another project... another toy to play with

----------------- SHOFT@HOME -----------------
Details are scarce for those of us who do not understand russian, but Shoft@Home is a BOINC project created by a russian company, that will serve as base for them to supply the most varied services, as long as it's something that can be crunched.
It is rumoured that the project will go commercial after going through the first initial testing phases (right now it's in alpha stage). It is also rumoured that it may become a "for-pay" project by that time, meaning that it'll pay it's users for the cpu time spent crunching. These are two unconfirmed rumours that will only be cleared for good once someone that can understand russian could be so kind to translate the texts for us :P

----------------- DO I NEED TO KNOW RUSSIAN? -----------------
Anyways, it is a very straightforward project to join and run actually. Do not be scared with the word "russian" as respecting to the project itself and boinc you won't see a word in that language. (Unless you really are a russian, and I'll explain why...). The project website has an active translation system that depending on the region value set on your computer (usually it's your country) it translates the website to your language. So, to a russian it appears in russian, but to an american it appears in english... and so on.

----------------- WEBSITE -----------------
This is the website (click here)

----------------- HOW TO JOIN -----------------
To join our team, you can go through the website, create an account, and then find our team and join.... OR, you can click here and create an account directly into our team. (It's easier isn't it? :P)

----------------- EXTRA COMMENTS AND LINKS -----------------
We are very well ranked in this project, and even with few members we're among the teams with highest output. Check it out yourself with the links I'm giving next...
Top Teams (note: this link you won't find on the mainpage)
Top Members (check out how many of our team are here ;))

So if you wanna join in and help us, or maybe just belong to a winning team, you know what you have to do.
Any doubts, comments or questions... post below!