...and even get a few more points at bewes/tkc/whatpulse/etc!

That's right!
The AMD Users Team is but one of the hundreds of teams participating in the Ecology Fund project! I myself did not know what Ecology Fund was until recently, so now I will explain to everyone else so that we all can help save the environment for future generations to come.

For starters, here's the >> website <<
EcologyFund is owned and operated by The Hunger Site Network as a way to get new funds for critical habitat and wilderness preservation using the power of the internet. When you "click to give" our sponsors pay the project you selected to preserve the number of square feet shown by each project. You pay nothing. To maximize the contribution, click on each project every day. If you register, The Hunger Site Network will donate 500 square feet of wilderness in your name, and will keep a running tally for you of all the land you have preserved.
Here are step-by-step instructions so that YOU can help too.

1) Like in all projects, you need to register. Enter the mainpage (if you haven't done yet) and click here:

2) After submitting your info, and email, and etc, and clicking on the Register button, it's time to join the Team! Click here to start looking for us:

3) Now of all these categories, what is our Team? Clubs and Fans, of course! (We don't fit in much in any of the others)

4) There we are! Now just click "JOIN" to make part of our Team!

5) I'm registered, I'm in the Team, so when do I start helping? Easy! Go back to the main page once more and click on that button. (Notice how on the left side your donations already started counting)

6) Now you see those big buttons there? Press them all until they're gone!

And that's it! You have done your share for today!
Note that those buttons only appear once per day. If you repeat a second time the four buttons will not be there. Just repeat steps 5) and 6) once a day whenever you have free time and slowly watch your total land saved value rise.

Any other questions, post them below!