Hi Euphoriabuzz

Welcome to the Team. Hope you feel at home here, like Dirk said we are AMD Users but really anything that can crunch (GPUs, Intel, ARM, etc) is always more than welcome. I also see you on the Amicable Numbers project. They just sent out an announcement yesterday saying the time is now if you want to find some Amicable Pairs. According to predictions after the project passes the 50% mark it will be a lot more difficult to find them.
I myself am mostly AMD gear oriented, my main machines are a Phenom II X6 1100T and two FX-8370s. I'm reading up and getting ready to upgrade at least one of my machines to a full blown Ryzen/Vega build this year, but I'm still contemplating as I read up on it on the news and reviews. The budget is limited so I have to be sure I get the best bang for the buck even if I have to wait a little more than I want.

Our admin vaughan should be able to check on the Primaboinca project, I see that sometimes with new projects too, the "Join" button not being there. About the Facebook page I'm not sure but someone there probably can help too. I myself don't have an account on it, and really don't like all the social media stuff. I much rather prefer a simple bulletin board like this and email to communicate.