Greetings, members of Team AMDUsers. My name is Maddy (MKOLLER); I'm the organizer for SuperDonate Team Dollars. Currently you guys are the number one team worldwide, surpassing even Team SuperDonate. Team Dollars is currently number three on that list. I'm here because I need your help.

For some reason, the amount of work units generated by both Team Dollars and Team SuperDonate has dropped to near zero. Even with the addition of members (Team Dollars went from 33 to 42 in the past month), we have not achieved any growth in the number of work units. I have the program running on two computers, and even my personal chart says zero. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why.

I tried checking my firewall settings, but nothing seems out of the ordinary. I've tried changing charities, and that hasn't fixed the problem. Resource monitor is showing activity; it just seems like their servers are not recognizing it. And almost every member of my team is being affected.

For some reason, you guys aren't affected (you're still logging tens of thousands of units every month), so I figure you might know more about the program and what could potentially be limiting it on our end.

I'm going to be flat out honest with you guy; I would love for Team Dollars to eventually be #1. However, that's not the reason we are all here. Team AMDUsers and Team Dollars both started with the goal of using processing power to donate to charity. So if that means Team Dollars stays #2, so be it, so long as work is being accomplished.

Who knows? Maybe one day The Dollars and AMDUsers can work side by side on other projects as well. But for now, we need to figure out the current situation. Please, help my team to help you guys with your own goals.

- MKOLLER, Team Dollars

Comparison.jpg