I remember this from my nursery rhythms from so many years ago. This is when the 3 little piglets were each in their homes and the big bad wolf would come to destroy their homes. The big Bad wolf would do this same verbal expression each time till he came to the fortified stone layers castle. This little piglet knew of the big bad wolfs intentions just by his actions in the past homes he destroyed. Now how does this have any co-identification with AMD Users Docking at Home Project you ask?

Listen up folks I am the BIG BAD WOLF.. for months I have been moving ever so slowly but at a consistent pace as I look to take over 7th place in the Team Rankings. At no time have I said anything till now that would infuriate anyone on the Team. I am not trying to infuriate anyone directly on the Team nor piss anyone off, I just keep adding points to my daily tally and keep adding up rankings week after week. First it will be 7th place then 6th place and so on. NO one is directly the root cause as I am just leaving my computer on one project and making a difference in our standings.

BUT; since I have moved in up my personal ranking the amount of additional AMD Users Team mates/workers/crunchers has almost doubled. We have moved up not one rank rating but Two. NO longer are we in 35th position but we are now ranked 33rd. Way to Go TEAM !!!