I'm recovering. Thank you!
IMO, I'd like to hold another half-year stage but it depends on some factors. First, Macwang, the provider of server have to agree to our plan of second stage. I have not discuss it with him but since he is so nice and enthusiastic in DC I think it's not a big problem. Second, I wonder how many users are willing to continue to participate in Pi Segment. Third, I'm not sure whether I have enough time to improve the project quickly before the next stage starts. As I ever said, I will release the source code of Pi Segment. That means I have to rewrite current client to avoid security problem. Also, I need to do some tests to confirm the system can bear the new task. These jobs will begin in May but unfortunately that's just the time I'll do the thesis defense which is important to my bachelor degree so it seems I may not have enough time to prepare the next stage of Pi Segment exclusively. Thus, it's very possible that the second will not begin just after current stage finished but delay for a month or even longer time.
For the score, I suggest it will be multiplied by a ratio and then sum to next stage. But it's only my point, not a decision. We need to discuss it with more people.
Thank you for your offer and I'm happy to be your guide when you came to Beijing.