I've started some new searches:ps_separation_15_3s_stndrd_1ps_separation _22_3s_free0_1ps_separation_22_3s_edge0_2de_separa tion_15_3s_stndrd_1de_separation_22_3s_free0_1de_s eparation_22_3s_edge0_2 I found a few minor errors in the parameter files - I wouldn't have expected them to be significant, but with the weird errors that we are seeing, I figured it would be best to clean the files up and restart the runs. I also started a set of Stripe 15 runs, since these have been successful previously. When the Nan/Inf errors occurred, we were seeing a strange exit status; I'm trying to track that down. More news soon. Cheers, Matthew N.