Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Status

Have added to run along with Reisel Seive on some systems. Now If I could get more than 1 WU every couple of hours. Most of my systems are turning those out in under 3 min

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I would be glad to do that task and i will let you know the response i get
    You might mention that there are people on this team that can handle 5 to 7,000 wu's a day.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

the team moved from 9th place up into 8th place now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    I would be interested in partaking in the project and moving our team to top spot if someone like Scooter or Murray would like to make contact with the forum moderator and ask if they could boost there supply of Work Units? If they are willing I am sure the Team mates that helped with the TanPaku and Riesel Sieve #1 spots would be willing to come over and crunch for a time!
    Murray or Scooter would you be kind enough to pursue this information in advance of a possible invasion of hardy WU crunchers from the AMDUsers Team Effort!

Please and Thank You, Both of you, for doing this inquisition.
    Thanks Nflight! Scooter how is it coming along...do you have an email address? Send me a PM if you need my help...

Quote Originally Posted by DMMc View Post
    Have added to run along with Reisel Seive on some systems. Now If I could get more than 1 WU every couple of hours. Most of my systems are turning those out in under 3 min
    The best thing to do is bulk up your machines...when work Units are available update your systems every few minutes to get work so that they build up a cache of sorts...it should give you a couple of hours per machine...

Quote Originally Posted by gatekeeper53 View Post
    You might mention that there are people on this team that can handle 5 to 7,000 wu's a day.
    Good Point

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    I understand. I use a Swedish thinking. I mean, Multiquoting what is it good to or what means whith this new finesse? How can I use it?
    You see Lagu...with the multi quote system if you want to quote more then one person you just click the multiquote "off" button and it will then say multiquote "on". You do this to as many posts as you want to reply to in the thread and then you reply to all of them in one post, so you don't have to reply with multiple posts for multiple replies.

Regards
    Murray
    Before BOINC: 8778 Seti WUs Crunched

Work is scarce today. Not sure why but when there are tasks available my computers only get 3 or 4 but one (xp3200+) get batches of 10. Cannot seem to be able to cache more than that number - I have BOINC set to connect every 3 days.

the WUs must just like me today because i have not had a problem in getting them

the response to the request for more WUs is as follows

I will put more load on the system in two weeks.

At the moment I'm still fighting with the results of a server problem on october 18th. Therefore the project is running currently only under reduced load. "

"

So it looks like we have a two week window to amass a work party and ready our machines!

Thanks Scooter for the excellent and quick response!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    I wonder if they will make the wu's bigger before their server explodes trying to handle the traffic?
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Just doing my part and as you wait the two weeks ill be moving ahead to grab the 7th place for the team im already making a run on them slowly but surely

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast