Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Project - Van Der Waerdon Numbers

You know it feels good to run over Poor Boy aka SteVe and stay ahead of him for whatever time I can muster. This does feel good at this moment. Oh and to rise up to 100K just a little faster, I stopped Poem momentarily and am running 8 cores of 123 numbers at this time. I know this isn't much to brag about but right at this time I am ranked #6 overall with my hosts output in this project. That to me is a pat on the back and a smile across my face!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    We are doing excellent Team! And a pat on the back for you indeed Nflight. I only have 10 cores on this project, but it's been working ok so far.

Dirk... what happened? How am I in front of you again? I take my eyes off for a day and everything changes again. But I'm about to catch up with Daniel and reconquer my #2 spot again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    We're still right on track!
    Tomorrow we'll breach the 1 Million credits -tomorrow for me that is. For our US-based members it might even happen today!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Tomorrow we'll breach the 1 Million credits -tomorrow for me that is. For our US-based members it might even happen today!
    Even binary it looks good: 1,000,111 credits!

WOO HOO I feel very proud that all of us stuck with this project to reach this goal. We need to reach out to Daniel and ask him to post our achievement or does Bok do this on the Free-DC page for this project? Or maybe AMDave does this for our Team effort? Either way I am dancing in the streets with my hands raised over my head I was and still am on the team effort who accomplished this goal. Vaughan with your magnificent fleet of crunchers you are awesome and are on your way to lead this project in first place some time today. Also Dirk with your dancing jelly beans in the post previous to this one, thank you for your support. Hey Neo Gen thank you for helping us achieve this goal. Does it show at all that I am really happy we made it here first, as Vaughan asked us to do just days ago!

I have almost 400 work units listed as Validation Inconclusive, that is a whole bunch in my book!
    Last edited by Nflight; 03-31-2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: more words of wisdom

This has to be its own post today I am leading the entire project with the most productive Host!

Site Admin
    Way to go Nflight!! That's an awesome AMD machine there... do you have it overclocked and cooled with liquid nitrogen?

NO Overclocking, no extra Cooling of any kind except I am running this machine 24/7 in a very cold place. Which is warming nicely as I now sit here in my bare-feet, no more slippers from this winters chill. I am going after a 'Bok' for my total points and have been averaging totals produced and amount of work units values till my eyes fall out. You know Inferential statistics and all.

Vaughan has become #1 in the Project overall passing Zombie67 either late yesterday or early today. Congrats Vaughan

Thanks, yes I've put as many machines as I have direct control over on this project as I chase first to 1 Million.

Site Admin
    I just noticed I passed 100K... cool! I'll keep on going though... I think Dirk is coming up behind me to catch me again

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast